Articles By Terry Grant
|Muscle Building Articles||Muscle Motivational Articles|
|Muscle Nutrition Articles||Fat Loss Articles|
Muscle Building Articles
- 4 Reasons Why Sleep Deprivation Will Inhibit Your Muscle GainsIt may seem like a trivial issue that could be easily overlooked, but giving your body a proper sleep every night really is an important step in setting the wheels for maximum muscle growth into motion.
- Want More Muscle? Add More Weight To The Bar!
With the endless articles, fancy techniques, contradictory debates, special breakthrough methods and line-ups of self-proclaimed “muscle building gurus” all claiming to hold the secrets to massive growth in minimum time…
- Neglect Your Leg Training And Every Muscle Group Will Suffer
Let’s face it; the honest truth is that a good portion of lifters in the gym just don’t seem to care too much about training their lower body.
- Quick & Easy Tips For Building Each Major Muscle Group
With so much hyped up information and bogus “breakthrough” exercise methods popping up all the time, most lifters seem to have lost sight of the basics.
- Why Inadequate Rest Between Sets Will Murder Your Muscle Gains
Bobby finishes a hard, focused set of barbell squats and re-racks the weight. His legs are wobbly, his heart is racing and he feels light headed as he takes a big swig from his water bottle.
- Is It Possible To Build Muscle Without Gaining Fat?
If you’re like 99% of the bodybuilding population out there, your ultimate goal is simple: an impressively muscular physique with razor-sharp definition to match. You want to be huge, and you want to be shredded as well.
- You Should NEVER Skip A Workout… Or Should You?
You’ve got to stay tight to your workout schedule and get yourself into the gym even when it’s the last thing on your mind. If you want to gain muscle size and strength as quickly as possible, you should never, ever miss a workout… Or should you?
- Bodybuilding Beginners: Build Your Foundation First!
Let me ask you… Have you packed on at least a good 15-25 pounds of clean, muscular body weight since you began your muscle building program?
- Wimp Out In The Gym And Your Gains Will Be Gone In 60 Seconds
Just as fraction-of-a-second moments during a 100 metre dash will make or break a sprinter’s race, fraction-of-a-second moments will also make or break your body’s muscle growth response in the gym.
- If You’ve Hit A Training Plateau, Read This
Our training programs are running smoothly, and with each week that passes we’re successfully adding more weight to the bar, more pounds to the scale and more muscle size and thickness to our bodies.
- Muscle-Building Success From Home: Can It Be Done?
I receive emails everyday from aspiring lifters all over the world, and one of the most common questions I’m asked is… “Do I have to join a gym in order to build a strong, muscular body?”
- 4 Simple Keys To Developing A Wide, Muscular Back
It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly misguided the vast majority of the population is in the gym. Everyone is desperate for that wide, powerful and muscular physique, yet very few understand how to properly channel their efforts to get there.
- Massive Shoulders In A Matter Of Minutes
Many serious lifters will argue that underneath clothes, muscular shoulders make the greatest contribution toward the overall appearance of the upper body.
- Why Your Muscle Pumps Have Nothing To Do With Your Muscle Gains
There is certainly nothing wrong with achieving a pump in the gym, and it is simply a natural result of intense weight training. However, contrary to what the majority of weightlifters may think, a pump is in no way indicative of a successful workout.
- The 5 Golden Rules Of Staying Injury-Free In The Gym
Entering the gym and simply going through the motions without a sweat just isn’t going to get the job done. You have to overload those muscles with heavy weight and high intensity if you want to see real results. This is without a doubt the most effective means of stimulating muscular growth.
- Gain More Muscle By Training Less OftenThe more work you put into something, the better results you will achieve. This has always been a widely accepted truth that applies to most areas in life.
- 4 Fatal Muscle-Building Myths Revealed
If you’re serious about making a solid commitment to a muscle-building program, you need to be very careful of who you take advice from. Bodybuilding and fitness is literally a multi-billion dollar industry with new websites popping up every single day.
- Instantly Increase Your Strength On Every Back Exercise
Do you want a quick, simple and instant way to increase the amount of weight you can lift on virtually every back exercise you perform? Sound too good to be true?
- Revealed: The Truth About Massive Biceps & Triceps
It’s no secret that every serious lifter out there desires an impressive pair of strong, muscular arms. Who wouldn’t be happy with tall, peaking biceps sitting on top of rock-hard, horse-shoe-shaped triceps?
- You Ain’t Squat’ Till You SQUAT!
Simply put, squats are the most difficult, intimidating and painful exercise you could possibly have in your arsenal. They require massive amounts of discipline and willpower to perform correctly.
- The Most Powerful Muscle-Building Tool Available
If everyone is an expert, confident in their own ideas and beliefs, how can the average beginner possibly know who to listen to? He or she is instantly confronted with endless questions that seem to have no clear-cut answer.
- How To Build A Ripped, Rock-Solid Chest
To stimulate the chest using weights you will be using one of two motions: a press or a flye. If you want the greatest bang for your buck from your chest workouts, the true gains lie in your pressing movements.
Muscle Nutrition Articles
- Multivitamins: A Necessary Muscle-Building Supplement
Or A Waste Of Cash?One of the most currently debated issues in the supplement industry is in relation to the consumption of multivitamins and the role that they play in enhancing overall health both in and out of the gym.
- 3 Reasons Why Bodybuilders Need More Fiber
Most people understand that fiber plays an important role in the overall health and wellness of the body, but this form of carbohydrate is actually quite beneficial to bodybuilders as well.
- 5 Reasons Why Alcohol Will Destroy Your Muscle Gains
I receive emails every single day from aspiring muscle-builders all over the world, and one of the most common questions I’m asked is… “Does drinking really affect the muscle growth process?”
- Fuel Your Training With Proper Pre-Workout Nutrition
The saying says, “if you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail”, and the same holds true for each and every one of your workouts. Every session in the gym should be treated as a battle, and just like any other battle in life you must enter it with proper mental and physical readiness.
- Catapult Your Muscle Gains With Proper Post-Workout Nutrition
By feeding your body with the proper nutrients from both whole foods and supplements during this all-too important time frame you will greatly increase your muscle gains and improve your recovery time.
- Accelerate Your Muscle Gains With This One Simple Nutritional Technique
A well balanced muscle building meal consumed every 2-3 hours will keep the body in an anabolic state, raise the fat burning metabolism, stabilize energy levels and improve digestion all at the same time.
- A Bodybuilder’s Most Valuable Vitamin: Are You Getting Enough?
Everybody knows that consuming sufficient amounts of vitamins through their diet is an important way to maintain overall health and to keep the muscle building and fat burning processes functioning optimally.
- Do Bodybuilders Really Need Supplements?
To supplement or not to supplement? That is the question, and an important one at that. “Do bodybuilders really need supplements?” Let’s examine that question.
Muscle Motivational Articles
- From Skinny To Muscular: My Bodybuilding Journey
If there was ever one thing that I wanted to change about myself, it was my body… At a mere 125 pounds I felt insecure, weak, and would do just about anything to pack some muscle onto my skinny frame. I would look at other guys and think, “why can’t I just feel average?”
- A Critical Bodybuilding Truth: No Journey Is Perfect
I’m a perfectionist. When I want something done, I want it done right. I want to pour all of my focused effort into it until it’s perfect and without flaws.
- The Only Personality Type That Can Achieve Muscle-Building Success
They talk the talk and never walk the walk. They spend their lives making excuses for their problems and never actually getting off of their asses to do something about it.
- 8 Sure-Fire Mental Techniques For Blocking Out Training Discomfort
Let’s face it; intense weight training is no easy task. It’s no secret that if you want to see dramatic results in both muscle size and strength, you must be willing to push yourself to the limit every time you enter the gym.
Fat Loss Articles
- Carbohydrates & Fat Loss: Clearing Up The Confusion – Part 1
Over the last decade a virtually endless amount of advice, fad diets and hard-fast rules have been put into place regarding proper carbohydrate consumption. As a result, most average beginners have been left clueless and without any rational guidance on the topic.
- Carbohydrates & Fat Loss: Clearing Up The Confusion – Part 2
In Part 1, we established that the ultimate goal of effective fat burning carbohydrate consumption is to keep blood sugar levels consistent and balanced. In doing so, insulin levels will remain under control, the fat burning metabolism will be maximized and the body’s energy levels and mood will remain elevated.
- 2 Main Things To Look For When Choosing A Cardio Machine
A well structured cardio program obviously plays an important role in any effective fat burning workout plan… but which cardio machines are best and what criteria should we use to determine which machines to focus on?
- The Easiest Way To Instantly Accelerate Your Rate Of Fat Loss
How would you like to know an astonishingly simple and incredibly easy way for virtually anyone to instantly accelerate their fat burning metabolism and improve their appearance over night?
- Maximize Your Fat Loss With These 5 Simple Progress Tracking Methods
One of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to lose body fat and get into shape is failing to properly track their progress. They simply carry on with their program each week without taking any concrete measurements in the hopes that they’re on the right track.
- Ignite Your Fat Burning Metabolism By Eating MORE Often
When most people begin a weight loss program in order to burn body fat and get into shape, the notion of eating more often throughout the day would probably be the last thing on their minds.
- 3 Reasons Why Proper Protein Intake Aids Fat Loss
When we think about modifying our diet in order to burn fat, we tend to think only in terms of the foods that should be avoided. For example, “I should minimize my consumption of saturated fat”, or, “I should cut down on my intake of simple sugars”.
- 2 Simple Steps To Ripped, Shredded Muscles
Picture this scenario… You’ve been training your tail off for the past 4 months, trying to pack on as much muscle size as you possibly can. You’ve bulked up considerably and are quite happy with the size you’ve been able to achieve. There’s just one problem…
- Are There Any Fat Burning Supplements That Really Work?
If there were one industry out there that could be used to encapsulate the very definition of the word “marketing hype”, weight loss supplementation would be it. I honestly don’t know of any other market out there filled with more fairy tale logic, exaggerations and flat-out lies than this one.
- Why A Low-Fat Diet Will Make You FATTER
As an individual who desires a lean, attractive and “fat-free” appearance, you most likely have the idea that your ultimate dietary goal is to limit your consumption of fat as much as possible. And who could blame you for thinking that?
- Losing Body FAT Versus Body WEIGHT: Do You Understand The Difference?
So much focus and attention is placed on the idea of “weight loss” and “losing weight” that most typical beginners seem to lose sight of the actual concrete goal of achieving a lean, defined and healthy body… Here’s a hint…